Monday, April 27, 2009

Finally A Post

Went to the Jazz vs Lakers game and sat in the suites.
The food was great...so was the game Jazz won.

Trying out a hummer! Daniel hated how it rode.


Carpool?



Went to Boise to pick up a snowmobile trainer with Mom, Dad, & Joell.




Ashlan loves hiding in this corner.





Brinley's end of the table (craft central)


Little Brinley love doing what her mom does.


This is why women should not put on makeup in a moving car!


Freak Snowstorm and Brinley insisted on playing in it!


5 comments:

Kaylynne said...

Amy, so fun to have a new posting! I,m so glad you got to a jazz game, and rode in a Hummer! I,ve done one of those things! Little Ashies picture of her sitting in her corner is adorable! Brinley with her wild lipstick is scebby! It,s so fun to live close by you and be able to see each other so often. We love you both and those little girls too!

The McEwans said...

So adorable! You really have the cutest girls ever! I LOVED all the pics! We love you guys. Berkley always asks me why we can't drive to see Brinley.

Marcy M Miller said...

What cute girls you have!!! I saw Kaylynn a couple weeks ago and was finally able to find out what baby #2's name was- she is no longer a baby though!!! We have a blog-www.zak-marcy.blogspot.com

Don & Jamie said...

Daniel...I found you through your sisters. I am pretty sure this is the first I have ever even seen pictures of your girls. They are soooo cute! You will have to come visit my little fam at donandjamie.blogspot.com.

Jamie

Griffeth Family said...

Hey Amy it's Aubri Cooper I am so glad I found your blog. I have been wondering what you have been up to. You have a darling little family. Send me an email and I will invite you to our blog. aubrigriffeth@hotmail.com

Daniel's BIG Catch in Alaska!!!

Daniel's BIG Catch in Alaska!!!
King Salmon, they were yummy!!!

Mesa Falls Family

Mesa Falls Family

Mesa Falls

Mesa Falls