Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Brinley loves to hold Ashlan when she has her naps.

My two scholars, they love reading books!

Brinley loves her Uncle Brayden!

Brinley had a special day with Grandma Peck, where they went to the park, got a hamburger, make cupcakes, drew pictures and played!!! Brinley had so much fun, it wasn't 5 minutes after leaving Grandma's she was asleep in the car! Thanks Grandma Peck for making it such a special day for Brinley she loved every minute!

Ashlan with her big wagon and her little one!

6 comments:

Jenny said...

Yea! Thanks for posting all of these cute pictures! Your girls are the cutest ever! It was good to talk to you last night. Love you.

Bethany said...

geez.... finally :) I can't talk.. I am a horrible blogger. Its great to see what you guys have been up to.

Marcy M Miller said...

Your girls are so dang cute!!! I love your family pics at the sand dunes.

The McEwans said...

I was so excited to check your blog and see all the cute pics you have posted. The girls are adorable as always. Berkley misses his "best cousin" Brinley. I LOVE the ones of you guys all in white. They are beautiful.

Kaylynne said...

So fun to see new pictures! I love the picture of brinley holding ashie while she naps! I'm sure it makes her feel so grown up! The family pictures are beautiful too! Can I get one for my family wall? It was nice that you could make a quick trip to jackson! I'm sure it was beautiful! Love you all!

Philip, Melissa, & Summer said...

How fun. It is fun to see what you guys have been up to. I love your family photos at the Sand Dunes.

Daniel's BIG Catch in Alaska!!!

Daniel's BIG Catch in Alaska!!!
King Salmon, they were yummy!!!

Mesa Falls Family

Mesa Falls Family

Mesa Falls

Mesa Falls