Sunday, November 16, 2008

My little girls

Everyday I am excited to come home and enjoy these little dolls!

Brinley was mauling me the other night before bed while I was trying to read. I told her loud "I'm going to go crazy" Brinley replied "OK.....go caaazy"

The next day Brinley was bent down and I put my finger in her plumbers crack and asked "Whats that?". She said as she uncomfortably moved away "Dats my yitty cak!" (Interpretation - That's my little crack)

Ashy does not use bottles.

Amy took this picture. Brinley must have hurt her nose? Otherwise why would there be a bandaid on it?

2 comments:

Jenny said...

SO CUTE! I love the "Little Crack" story! I cant wait until Lilly starts saying funny things.

The McEwans said...

Oh, I can't wait to see "Yiddy Cak" in a week! She is soooooooooo dang cute! I love the snow fairy from your last post!

Daniel's BIG Catch in Alaska!!!

Daniel's BIG Catch in Alaska!!!
King Salmon, they were yummy!!!

Mesa Falls Family

Mesa Falls Family

Mesa Falls

Mesa Falls