Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Sunday Drive

We went exploring after church. We drove along the river, drove up muddy mountains, and watched a pretty sunset. It was a good time.

Brinley and Dad at the feeder canal.


The little girls had a party because while we were on the mountian roads going slower we all rode in the front and they didn't sit in there seats. They never have done that before.


A picture of the Tetons from one of the hills we were on.


Every time I got out to look at something my little shadow would throw her boots out and try to climb down so she could be with her "buddy". I am that lucky buddy.


Both little heads peeking out.

Ashland turned into an angry baby.

So I put her on a hill and ran back to the truck to see what she would do. Yaa...She stopped crying!


Then Brinley wanted put on that same hill and told me to run back like I did with Ashi (everything has to be equal you know). So I did and she started crying because she thought we were going to leave her. Now I'm confused!

2 comments:

The McEwans said...

You are such a fun dad! I love the first picture of you and her.

Aspen Inn said...

Hey there Arnold Family! It looks like you are doing great... Amy, we are trying to get all of the friends together around the holidays. Let me know if you will be around and I will tell you what we have in mind. Karissa

Daniel's BIG Catch in Alaska!!!

Daniel's BIG Catch in Alaska!!!
King Salmon, they were yummy!!!

Mesa Falls Family

Mesa Falls Family

Mesa Falls

Mesa Falls